Who are we?
Promotional Handling Ltd specialises in the provision of fulfilment, 3rd party logistics and distribution services within the Marketing and E-commerce sector.
How can we help?
Over the years we have innovated our core capabilities through excellent IT infrastructure and customer service, to provide a one stop shop for all your promotional, fulfilment and distribution needs.
We are dedicated to helping our customers achieve growth, customer retention and increased profitability through the combination of our expert marketing support services.
Lucozade ‘Yes Project’ (Sales Promotion)
• During 2014/15 a promotion was run by Lucozade ‘Yes Project’, whereby consumers were able to win 1 of 10 daily prizes with a purchase of a Lucozade Energy drink.
• We provided bespoke packaging ensuring that the brand logo was visible to the consumers – adding to the excitement of receiving their prize.
• PHL set up a customer care line and contacted 10 winners every day, obtaining their address details and advising which prize they had won – giving a personal touch to the winner management.
• The prizes were fulfilled in a timely manner, ensuring the winner journey was as smooth as possible.
Ella’s Kitchen (E-Commerce)
• Ella’s Kitchen required a partner to ensure their online store reﬂected the quality of their products. After helping Ella’s in their sampling campaign, they contacted PHL to request their services again.
• Over the last 2 years, PHL have offered guidance and expertise to make the dream of an Ella’s Kitchen online store become a reality.
• We helped to source and design unique fun packaging, offering customers the option to personalise their box.
• By setting up a customer care centre and a dedicated pick and pack team, we ensure that all “Ella’s friends” receive excellent customer service with timely deliveries.
• We use powerful Stock Management software to manage the BBD’s as this is of vital importance for baby food.
Birds Eye Plates (Procurement)
• Our brief was to source, supply and execute an in-store incentive promotion for Birds Eye, ensuring the activity was on budget and on time.
• PHL played a significant role on the pre-planning of the campaign, ensuring that each data stream was consistent, fit for purpose and managed in accordance with the data protection act.
• Our CRM system ensured that each applicant received each plate design to enable them to collect the full set.
• We acted as the central control point for all queries, setting up a bespoke customer care line, maintaining data records and providing regular updates to the client.
• At the end of the promotion we supplied a close out report for the campaign, analysing the redemption data and uptake rates for the entire promotion.
• The promotion won a Gold IPM award for Shopper Marketing and was runner up in the IPM Cogs awards.
ASOS & O2 Priority Rewards
(Handling and Fulfilment)
• O2 Priority customers were invited to tweet for a free secret Santa gift from ASOS, 10,000 units were available, all of which were redeemed within 24 hours.
• PHL were tasked with the handling and fulfilment of the prizes, receiving a database of 10,000 names and addresses. Due to the sensitivity of the data, protocols were put in place to manage security and to ensure the data was securely destroyed once completed.
• By using our data cleansing software we were able to increase mail deliverability and achieve the lowest possible postage rates for our client.
• Once the stock had been received, we were able to process the applications and dispatch the prizes within the set time frame to ensure customers received them before Christmas.
“Coupons.com have utilised the services of Promotional Handling Ltd since mid-2009 having been won over by their professional staff and willing attitude to understand the nature of our business and our requirements. We have enjoyed over 6 years of incredible service across many of PHL’s offerings and would recommend them to anyone looking for promotional handling and fulfilment services.”
Head of Operations – Europe
“With consistently excellent customer service, transparent pricing, and efficient processes, Promotional Handling are a fantastic company to work with. We at Clipper Teas have used them for prize distribution across a number of competitions, promotions and other activity, and happily recommend them to other businesses.”
Assistant Brand Manager – Clipper Tea
“The team at PHL are a joy to work with. When a quick response is required at quote stage or on a live activity they provide a comprehensive, stress free solution.
Service levels are always high and we feel comfortable using them, safe in the knowledge that they are focused on the job in hand and most importantly maintaining the service levels we expect, and adhere to with our clients.
Regardless of the size of job, Promotional Handling offer great value for money, great service levels and they are a nice friendly bunch.”
Cloud Nine Incentives
“We found working with Promotional Handling to be great value for money. The team were excellent at coming up with solutions to our challenges and requests, and very responsive throughout the campaign. Their real time reporting tool made things easy for us to keep track of redemptions and provide reporting to stakeholders. Their customer service team were professional and efficient when handling customer queries and issues ensuring our brand integrity was maintained throughout the campaign. We were extremely satisfied with their service.”
Senior Brand Comms Manager
What do our clients say?
Follow us on twitter
Why not drop us a line via:
Telephone: 01938 551 919
Alternatively pop in and see us:
Promotional Handling Ltd
Dragon Works Ind Est
© Promotional Handling Ltd 2016